Which Placement Tests Should I Take?

Answer a few short questions to find out which tests to take.

  1. Which school is your major in?

  2. Have you taken these AP tests?

    Check any of the following College Board AP exams you have taken and indicate the score that you received. If you have not received a score yet, please select "N/A".

    College Board AP Exam
    (check box & enter score)
  3. Have you completed an acceptable one-quarter (four-unit) or one-semester (three-unit) course in English composition with a grade of "C" or better at another college or university, or received a 680 or better on the SAT, Evidenced-Based Reading and Writing*?

    (For more information on composition courses that satisfy the UC Entry Level Writing Requirement, contact the UCI Admissions Office at (949)824-6703.)

  4. Did you take a Trigonometry, Pre-calculus, or equivalent class in High School?